Happy bday to me!!!


"How does it feel to be 17?"....Exactly the same.  My birthday was on the 24th of February, so I'm 4 days in. The only difference is I can start learning to drive, apart from that it's just another year of being in this big, bad world!

BUT guess what? Your girl got her first whip!! My parents are super amazing to have paid half of the price towards my car, and I cannot be more thankful❤  The car I have is a silver Peugeot 206 and she is the cutest, I named her Penny!
Everyone meet Penny!!
Me being the little princess I am, I spent the day being pampered♕ . I had my hair and Acrylics done, the acrylics I had were nude and chrome and I am absolutely in love! I decided to add some blonde highlights to my hair to break up the grey before I have my extensions put in. Yes, that means I'm bored with my short hair! 
Look at that chromeee!
The evening was a typical family meal, it was fab! All of my family came, and I cannot thank them enough of how much they spoiled me. We ate at a restaurant called The Leandra, the food was fantastic and so was the service. I couldn't have wished for a better evening, my family are amazing! 

CAN WE JUST take a minute to admire my cake??????? I mean, is it not the prettiest cake ever??????? My cousin made it, she's the owner of an amazing company , My Goodness Cake Co. http://www.mygoodnesscakes.co.uk/ Go and check them out!! The cakes they make are so delicious and they're 100% vegan too! The designs that are offered are to die for! My cake was a bouquet of red velvet, cupcake flowers, they were super yummy and the design was too pretty to eat, of course we didn't hesitate though!

I had such an amazing birthday and I cannot thank my friends and family enough!! A massive thank you to my mum and dad for actually making me and bringing me into this world, and an even bigger thank you to them for treating me like an absolute princess!!❤❤❤❤ 
🎉Here's to another year!🎉

Comments