What's on my bucket list🛫

I've always been told growing up, to have ambition and to have goals, follow your dreams kind of thing. However, I've never sat down and written a bucket list.  So I figured why not write one.

  1. Travel the world- this may come across as an unrealistic goal to be number one on my list, but it's something I've always aspired to do. I can't imagine anything better than learning about new cultures, one day. 
  2. Jump out of a plane- safely. 
  3. A helicopter ride- I'd love to see the world from a different height.  
  4. Have my own book published- yes, that means deep down I'm a nerdy little writer. 
  5. Scuba diving/ snorkelling - swimming with the fishies! 
  6. Learn a new language- I always thought it'd be pretty rad to speak Spanish or something. 
  7. Climb a mountin- spent all that time learning about them in geography, why not climb one? 
  8. Tree surfing- just for the adrenaline really 
  9. Fly in a hot air balloon- how cool would that be??  
  10. Volunteer in a country that needs help- it's always nice to help people out, what a great experience too!  
There's definitely more than 10 goals, the list will always be growing, but these are just 10 I want to tick off before I grow up properly!

Comments