My deepest condolences

My lovelies, I'd like to use this blog to send my deepest thoughts and condolences to all the victims of the terrible attacks that have happened these past couple of weeks. First Manchester, in a place filled with happy, innocent children and now London. I am so so sorry. I am sorry for all the families who are suffering and I am sorry for the children being brought in to this world. I have no words. It's truly heartbreaking. 

We shouldn't have to live in fear. Our children should not be scared. We should be standing together. 

I am praying each and every day for peace in the whole world, because this has not just happened in the UK.

Please don't live in fear, continue to live your life, if we live in fear, they win.  Stand together and spread love, not hate. You really don't know whats around the corner.

LOVE CONQUERS FEAR AND LOVE CONQUERS HATE!

To all the victims, all my love and thoughts are with you. I am so sorry.

Comments